Wednesday, February 15, 2012

11 Questions

Ok, so as I posted about on Sunday, I'm part of the blog building campaign over at Rach Writes . . .!
Jess, over at Write. Skate. Dream. Tagged me in a game of eleven questions.
Here are the ones she asked and here are my answers:

What's your favorite song?
My favorite has to be the very VERY old Jesus Freak by dc Talk

How old were you when you started writing?
I believe I wrote my first picture book at age six. It's a very little kid-ish book.

What's your favorite movie/book?
Movie: The Collin Firth version of Pride and Prejudiced. Book(s): The Bible of course and then The Queen's Thief Series by Megan Whalen Turner.

If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be? Why?
If fantastical creatures were allowed, I would want a demi-dragon (they're very little.) If I had to pick something real, I would want an eagle. 'Cause they look cool.

If you were the main character of a book, what genre would it be?
Hard one! Either fantasy of Christian Romance.

What is the coolest thing you've ever done?
I spent three weeks in China and I climbed a mountain that looks over the forbidden city. Pure awesomeness.

If you could be a character from any book, who would you be? Why?
These are just getting harder and harder. I think it would be awesome to be Thomas in the book Magnus. I've always wondered what it would be like to be a guy.

What genre do you write in?
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Dystopian

What's your favorite thing to do, other than write?
Read, play strategy games with my family, play soccer, act, direct other actors, and sing.

If you could meet one historical figure, who would it be?
Jesus, then Paul. If I couldn't pick someone from the Bible, I would pick either C. S. Lewis, Charles Dickens, or J.R.R. Tolken.

Is there anything else we should know about you?
I want to be published by a large publishing house before I graduate collage. I know this might be hard, but I'm going to try harder.

So now for the 11 Questions I'll be passing on, and who I'm passing them on to:
1. What is your weapon of choice?
2. What is the name of the first story that you wrote voluntarily?
3. What genre(s) do you write?
4. Besides reading and writing what are at least two of your favorite pastimes?
5. What is the coolest/strangest thing you've ever done?
6. What is the best piece of writing advice you've heard?
7. What are your five most used websites?
8. What is your favorite book/author/movie?
9. If you could be invisible for one day, what would you do?
10. What are your hopes for your writing future?
11. Is there anything else we should know about you?

And here are the people I'm tagging:

Happy blogging, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Gah! The Colin Firth version of Pride and Prejudice has eaten many of my weekends. It's dangerous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks for tagging me. And I, too, think it would be awesome to be an eagle :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fellow campaigner here. Interesting questions and even better answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great questions! It is great getting to know you a little better :)

    Popping in from the campaign trail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers!! You're so lucky to have been to China! I've always wanted to go there! Looking forward to getting to know you through the Campaign :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for tagging me! Have answered over on my blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw them already. They're awesome!
      ~Sarah F.

      Delete
  7. I loved this. I'm stopping by from the Platform Campaign. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.