Monday, February 27, 2012

Mind the Writer Mondays: Guest Post--Hannah

Happy Monday! This Monday, we'll be having a special guest post by my teen writing friend, Hannah.

Hello Inklined readers, Hannah here.

I've been in Sarah F.'s critique group (also called Inklined) for more then a year now, and I'm super excited to talk to ya'll today.

I have been writing since I could write, and before I made up stories all the time.

Since it's Mind the Writer Monday, I guess I have to talk about my writing.

Currently, I'm writing three novel(ish)s.

*The first one I started at the end of the summer. It's based on this little nursery rhyme;

Sing a song of six pence a pocket full of rye,
Four and twenty black birds baked in a pie.

(there's more to the rhyme, but it's much to long to put into a post.)

I just saw the rhyme and thought, 'huh, I could stretch this and turn it into a story'.

I'm stuck at chapter five at the moment in that one.

*The second is called The Clock Dweller (I was gonna title it The Clock Princess, but when I heard that there was already a book called The Clock Prince, I had to change)

I'm still kinda plotting this one, but I'm getting excited about it.

*And the third is a historical fiction novel based on the Black Plague that was in Europe during the 1300s.

It's a book following the lives of three girls in three different countries in Europe, and how they fight the plague.

The book is simply titled Plague. It's still kind of a working title, though.

My writing dreams are that, 1. I get published at a young age 2. I'd be the youngest person to get on the New York Times bestseller's list.

I don't know how possible it is to achieve these dreams, but I still hope...

Thank you so much, Sarah, for letting me post today.

If you guys want to read more about me, or get in touch with me you can either...

Check out my personal blog at notesfromateacup.blogspot.com

Or check out my book review blog at candyapple-reviews.blogspot.com

Thank you again for having me,

Have a happy Inklined day!

Hannah

Thanks so much for being here Hannah!

I hope you all have a wonderful writing week.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your goals, sounds like you have them in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping to publish one of my books at a young age too!

    Would you like to check out my blog?

    godsgirlz1.wordpress.com

    ♥Godsgirlz1♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!! There is actually another book that uses the blackbird rhyme, it is "A Pocket Full of Rye" by Agatha Christie. You should read it!

    ReplyDelete