Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Author's Day Thursday

Okay, so I haven't actually had one of these before. When I decided to give The Author's Day to Thursday, I hoped to have author interviews at least once a month. So far I've contacted three authors about having an interview. None have gotten back to me. Now, I haven't asked any of the really big names in YA Such as Rick Riordan, Cassandra Clare, Ally Carter, or Suzanne Collins. I asked not very well know authors whose books I really enjoyed.
So! If you have written a book that's at least under contract with a publisher,or a book you self- published, you can leave me in a comment. Here are my rules for author interviews:
  1. I must have read at least one of the author's books.
  2. The author must have published Children's Chapter Books, MG or YA.
  3. I must have at least somewhat liked an author's book.
If the author so desires they may,
  1. Promote their upcoming book.
  2. Include link or links to websites.
  3. Have a book give-a-way.
If you or anyone you know would like to have their interview on here, leave me a comment. If my library doesn't have and of the author's books for children, I will need a copy. I would really love to have a few authors being interviewed on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.