Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturdays of Simple Referral


I know! Four posts in one week! How cool is that!
So, I'd like to direct any and all readers over to a great blog maintained by Sienna North. It's called A Christian Fantasy Blog: Of Faerie and Faith. She talks about all kinds of great mid evil fantasy stuff over there, from swords to dresses to chain mail. If you have a chance you should defiantly cheek it out!
Just FYI, next weekend is the performance of a play I'm in, so there is a good choice I won't be posting much between now and then.
I'm off to go write now. I've found I do my best writing between 11 in the morning and 3 in the after noon. What about you? Where and when does your best writing happen?
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.