Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday Word War

So I was all set to do a What I'm Reading Wednesday today and then yesterday an online friend challenged me to a Word War. If you've never done one of these, it's when two or more people try to see who can write the most in a set time. In our war, the loser has to post a video of themselves singing "I'm a little Tea Pot." That person is not going to be me, so I'm off now to go see if I can thrash out a few hundred words before school.

P.S If you haven't stopped by Go Teen Writers yet this morning, there's an awesome guest post to cheek out. Just click here!

3 comments:

  1. Cool! Have fun and hope you made some major wordage. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My CPs and I tried this once. It was awesome! Happy writing. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.