Monday, May 21, 2012

I got an Award!


I got an award!  I got an award.   I don't mean to brag.  I'm just happy.  This is my first ever blog award, and I'm totally over the moon about it! I was given this award by Hannah, a friend of mine over at Candy Apple Books!

Here are the rules:


1: This award if for book blogs only! To receive this award the blog must be at least 50% about books (reading or writing is okay).


2: Along with receiving this award, you must also share your top five favorite books you have ever read in your life. (It can be more then five if you prefer)


3: You must give this award to five-ten other lucky book blogs that you adore.


Okay, so my top five favorite books (In order) are:
1. The King of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner (The Queen's Thief Book 3)
2. Mara, Daughter of the Nile by Eloise Jarvis Mcgraw
3. Seven Daughters and Seven Sons by  Barbara Cohen
4. Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code by Eion Colfer
5. Brain Jack by Brian Falkner

And the blogs tagged are:
Sienna North @ A Christian Fantasy Blog; Of Faerie &Faith
Gillian @ Of Battles, Dragons, and Swords of Adamant
Lily @ Lily's Notes in the Margins
Nairam @ Nairam of Sherwood
Rosie @ Writings of Rosie
Emily Russel @ Struggles of a (Maybe) Teen Author

To those authors, I would love to have the link to your post about this award!



3 comments:

  1. http://writingsofrosie.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-first-award.html

    Thank you, Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Sarah! I just read The King of Attolia a few months ago, and it definitely surprised me. I wasn't expecting too much, but it was really good! Mara, Daughter of the Nile & Seven Daughters and Seven Sons are two of my all-time favorites, too :) . Artemis Fowl was good. The only one I haven't read is Brain Jack (but I think I should).

    Anyway, thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my post: http://lilyjenness.blogspot.com/2012/05/double-awards.html In which I also nominate you for another award!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.