Thursday, June 21, 2012

An Awe Strikingly Awesome Opportunity!

Calling all teen writers everywhere!  This August  marks the second annual NextGen writers conference!  This is a free online writing conference for teen writers.  It's put on by published authors to encourage the next generation of writers!  I attended the conference last year and it was fanterrificabulous!  (fantastic/terrific/fabulous)  Did I mention it's free and all you need to attend is internet service?  I didn't?  Well, guess what, it's free and all you need to attend is internet service.
If you're wondering whether or not to go, answer these Qs.

Are you 18 or under?
Are you a writer?
Do you want to get to know other teen writers?
Do you want to experience two days of  fanterrificabulousness?
Do you want to learn more about fiction writing and publishing?

If you answered yes to at least three of those questions, you should head over to to http://nextgenwriters.com/ right now, or go right to the registration page.

And after you do that, you should write up a post similar to this one (or copy and paste this one, I give you permission just this once as long as you link back to me)  and post it on all blogs that you have access to.  Now.

Am I excited for this?  Yes!  You. Should. Be. To!!


Also, I'm going on a mission trip and then to camp with my youth group, so you could pray for me.  I most likely won't post again  until July.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great opportunity! I will be praying for you and your upcoming mission trip and camp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to attend too! I can't wait!

    Have fun on your mission trip and at camp!

    Also, I nominated you for a blog award: http://lilyjenness.blogspot.com/2012/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually just nominated Inklined for a blog award, too! :)
    http://notebookfromtheheart.blogspot.com/2012/06/blog-award.html

    Have a great time on your mission trip and camp! Our prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really, really want to do the NextGen Writer's Conference, but we'll see if Mom will let me.

    Have fun at camp. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm doing it!

      I just signed up yesterday, and I am beyond excited!

      Delete

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.