Sunday, September 9, 2012

100 for 100 Contest

Happy Sunday!  So today is one of those Sundays that I feel I must acknowledged those Hogwarts owls (see side bar calender.)  
I would like to spread the word about something going on at the blog that first pulled me into blogging.  You may have heard me mention Go Teen Writers.  It'a a wonderful community of christian teen writers, and maintained by a handful of published authors.  It is very awesome.
Anyhow!  Go Teen Writers is hosting a 100 for 100 contest, where you sign up to write 100 words a day for 100 days.  Altogether, that's 10K in a little over three months.  You don't have to be a teen to sign up!  For more information click here.  Hope you join in the contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.