Thursday, October 25, 2012

NaNoWriMo!

National
Novel
Writting
Month

I did it!  I signed up.  I decided to go for the Young Writers Program because I can pick my word count.  I picked 45,000 words.  My username is Sarah Faulkner, my book title is Revellent and my genre fantasy.  If you're on the Young Writers Program let me know.  My URL is http://ywp.nanowrimo.org/user/865343

I'd love to become writing buddies!  (I'm feeling pretty lame because I don't have any right now.  All my real (as in know outside of the internet) friends are using the normal site.)

So yeah!  Comment!  Friend me!  Let's write lots of words together.  Also, feel free to challenge me to word wars all November.  You can do that in to comment section of this post!

Please enjoy this song I just found about NaNoWriMo.  I've watched it at least 10 times since yesterday

4 comments:

  1. Congrats for signing up!! LOVE THE SONG!! Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I like, overuse this song! :D


    -Lily (Hope)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.