Saturday, October 13, 2012

Nation Teen Read Week Blog Tour!

Get ready!  Spread the word!  The Teen Read Week Blog Tour hosted by Inklined starts tomorrow!  I would love to have a large number of people flowing this tour.  We are going to travel over 15 blogs with tons of fun book reviews and the like by teen bloggers!  It's not to late to get your blog signed up.  Head over to this week's schedule to find out how!
If you want to help spread the word, grad the button and link to Inklined.
As you can tell by the number of exclamation marks used, I'm really excited for this tour and I hope you are too!
See you there?

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for stopping by my blog. Nice to meet you. And I'm glad you liked the Rhett and Link videos. They're awesome and always make me laugh. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.