Sunday, October 7, 2012

National Teen Read Week, Blog Tour Announcement!

I just wanted to clue you guys in on something.
So . . . October 14 is the start of National Teen Read Week.  And I've been busy organizing a blog tour for it.  But here's the thing, I still have a few time slots left to fill.  If you're a teen blogger and would be interested in posting a YA book related post on our tour, leave me a comment with you e-mail or shoot me and e-mail at sarah.y.faulkner@gmail.com.

So far, the blog tour includes




Want to add a tour of your blog to the agenda?  Just let me know.

6 comments:

  1. I would love to be added! M email is
    inkinthebook@gmail.com

    I love teen read week and think this is a fantastic idea:)

    Talynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already on two different blog tours this week, otherwise I'd join.

    Have fun!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand, but I'd still love to have you. Let me know if you change your mind. :)
      ~Sarah F.

      Delete
  3. I'd love to join!

    My email is katelynmwhitley@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to!!! Do we just review any book?

    Email: bethyhope96@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might be interested. :-) My email is vervelitawards at yahoo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.