Thursday, November 8, 2012

A New Design? Feedback is Welcome!

So, lately I've been not very satisfied with my blog.  The colors are dark and not very cheerful.  So to start off this re-designing spree, I'm thinking of changing banners (or headers, or whatever.)  Of course, I won't switch banners until the rest of the template is done, but before I spent a whole slew of NaNo hours working in a design format, I wanted to get you opinions.  Would you like me to change things up a bit?  Or do you love the blog the way it is.
If you're ready for a change, is this a kind of banner you'd like?  Or are you attached to the old one?  Or do you have another idea for me?  Please give me feedback of some sort so that I can make Inkined a more professional and cheerful place to visit.
Also, you can catch a sneak peek at what I'm thinking about for Inkined at my first time blog that I now only use to see how I like something before I move it on to Inkined.

P.S. I'm at 13.5K for NaNo if you were wondering.

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a new design. I like the new banner. I like the argyle background.

    But I must say, I don't think the new banner and argyle background match very well, and I'm not sure if either is really the best match for your blog's style.

    Just my two cents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention: you know you can find tons of free backgrounds and even design sets premade by actual designers? Two sites I've used before are Hot Bliggity Blog and The Cutest Blog on the Block (just search them - they're easy to find). I just did a search for other free blog backgrounds and found these, which I thought might go well with your blog theme: http://simplyblogitbackgrounds.blogspot.com/search/label/paper

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.