Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Picture Post!

Okay!  So I was just over the The Book Critic's blog.  I saw this post and it inspired me.  I have never done a mostly picture post before, but after I got a glimpse of her post, I Googled inspiring photos.  There were so many that I wanted to post all of them in one place that I could come back to and see.
(For this post especially, I make no claims to the pictures or images used.  I did not take them or buy them.  They are not my property, and if any of them are your property, let me know and I will take them down.)



























  

















What are a few of your favorites?

1 comment:

  1. Loving the post! The pictures are amazing, I especially like the forest one with all of the trees :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.