Tuesday, November 20, 2012

NaNo Report, 2/3!

G'day!
Micah learning about hair gel.
So this morning I really felt like posting so that I could show off the signature I designed for the bottom of my post, but I didn't have a post topic.  So is asked my little brother.  "Hey Micah, what should I post about?"
His first response is "Me!"  He's almost ten.  So here you go Micah!  I really love you and wish you would let me kiss your head more.  You're so cute and I'm so glad you're part of my family.  And I'm pretty sure I will never be able to beat you at Super Smash Brothers Brawl in a fair fight, but I plan to keep trying.
Jules, Henry, Shawn, Chief Vick, Gus, Lassi!
But then he changed him mind, because he's at that age where just picking one thing is too hard.  So post topic number two is the TV show "Psych."  Micah and I used to watch this show together until my parents decided it was a bit too old for him.  So now he just craves it with no way to satisfy this craving.  Micah really loves Psych!  (He picked the picture.)  If you have some free time and a Netfilx connection, you should really take some of that time to watch the first two of three shows and go from there.  It's fairly clean, it's funny, and it's awesome.  But you don't have to take the nine year old's or the bloggers word on it.  Go check it out for yourself!  Also, Netfilx just added season 6!!  (My mom just reminded me that it is most likely on cable too, but since we don't have that, I wouldn't know.)

But now, I'm going to stop following the nine year old's advice on blogging, which he has never done before. It's 2/3 into the month of November   I'm writing a novel in the month of November.  So at this point I should be 2/3 of the way into my 50 thousand words.  That's right at 33,000.  My current word count is 33,049, so I'm right where I need to be.  How's your NaNo going?
Also, what do you think of a little brother topic day?  Writing this post has inspired me.  Being silly and finding goofy pictures is way fun!
And now, for the real reason for the post (cue french accent), the bloggingsphere proudly presents . . . . your dinner.  I mean, my signature.  I hope you like it.  I decided I wanted one and spent all of 15 minutes on it.





4 comments:

  1. Cute post!! I don't have a little brother (or an older one) but my cousins glad fill in the holes! Love the signature by the way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cousins can bu super fun, but they can't quite make up for people near your age living with you and surviving under your parents.
      ~Sarah

      Delete
  2. I should post about my brothers sometime... haha. I'm behind in NaNo :( I LOVE PSYCH! :D I did a little happy dance when I saw that photo. I'm almost done with season six on Netflix so I'll have to wait for next year for more :\
    Oh, and love the sig (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother did really like seeing himself on the web. That Psych photo isn't my favorite, but Micah wanted something with detective Lassiter.
      Almost done with 6? It's only been on Netfilx for a few weeks. :)
      ~Sarah

      Delete

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.