Sunday, November 25, 2012

NaNoWriMo, 80%

Hey guys!  I haven't posted for almost a week and it seems longer.  So I thought I'd give you all a glimpse of my novel writing this November.
Late last night (well, okay, early this morning) I cleared the 40,000 word mark.  (YIPPY!!) This means I'm 80% done with NaNoWriMo!  I really cannot believe it.  I'm right on track and need to write the 1667 words everyday until the 30th.  I would really love to write closer to 2K and finish the twenty ninth to avoid getting locked out because something went wrong with my time zone.
So yeah!  That's where I am.  How about you?

(By the way, this book is looking like it will be between 60 and 70 K.  My last book was 60K before I edited it down to 56K.  I'm really happy to have a higher word count!)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job, keep going! :D I'm to 73k right now, but my book is only about halfway done.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.