Thursday, November 15, 2012

PUBLISHED! Okay . . . Not Really

I read an article about being published before you get your novel published.  I've heard that this helps let agents and editors know that you know somethings like how to write a paragraph.  So . . . I submitted to Teen Ink.  This website puts all the submitted materials on it, but it publishes a few of them in a print version. It's my goal to appear in this printed version sometime in highschool.  Here's the thing, the more views, ratings and comments you get, the more likely you are to get published in the magazine.
You, my lovely readers, could help me in this.  If you would comment on my submission, I would greatly appreciate it.  I don't really write short stories, but you can find my book review here.
Thanks!  If you're on Teen Ink, let me know and I'd love to read and review a few of your things.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sarah,

    I just joined your blog today as I was looking around to try and connect with other aspiring teenage writers. I like your blog and your book review was great as well. I'll definitely check out Insignia. I also submitted my own short story to Teen Ink in the past week. It's not up on the website yet, but if you have a chance I would love for you to read it. I'll comment again when it comes up if you would like to check it out.

    Thanks,
    Jake Bringewatt
    http://jakebringewatt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.