Monday, November 12, 2012

What do you think?

As you might have noticed, I've overhauled my blog.  I'm trying to achieve a more professional look.  So what do you think?  Like this one?  Liked the old design better?  Have an idea for something else?  If you sort of forget what the old design looked like, you can view it here.  I saved it so I won't lose it if I decide to go back.  I would really love to know what you think.  Also, I'm working on a code for the new blog button, but here's what it will look like!
Thanks, Guys!  I can't wait to know what you think.

5 comments:

  1. I think it looks good! I'm considering giving my blog another overhaul near the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it. I really love your blog, but it is a bit um . . .purple. I would love to see what you come up with! :)
      ~Sarah

      Delete
  2. I think this background works better with your banner than the argyle did :) But the banner and posts aren't aligned... if it's possible, I would try to fix that. I love the new colors especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, and just saw the new profile photo - love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily. Glad you like it. Originally the posts were misaligned because I was trying to upload a background image of my own, but that didn't work. I fixed it now.
      ~Sarah

      Delete

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.