Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Bad Sarah, Sarah is a Bad House Elf . . .

Please excuse my Dobby moment while I bang my head against my laptop.  Sarah is bad.  Sarah did not do what she ought to have done and posted more blog posts.  Bad Sarah.
Okay, so I was horrified to look on Inklined today and realize I haven't posted since December first.
Now, there are, of course reasons.  Reasons like, I have about five people asking about guest posts that I have yet to get back to, and if I post, they'll realize that my internet didn't just spontaneously combust.  (If you're one of these people, I am ever so extremely sorry.  You are about third on my current to do list after this weekend.)
Other reasons I haven't posted include:

  1. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas, my family has four birthdays and my parents anniversary.
  2. The choir performance was November 29 and 30.
  3. Play practice for Pride and Prejudice (I got the part of Lydia, which was completely unexpected, thought very awesome) started December 3rd.  We have way too much homework and character studies to do.
  4. I have a piano recital at on December 16 and Mary Did You Know is not sounding so great.
  5. The end of the year party for the bible study I lead is on Friday and I still have LOADS to do for that.
  6. I've been playing piano at church every Sunday, and that requires a lot of extra practice time.
  7. I have been critiquing two books and might be critiquing a published author's newest book over Christmas break.
  8. School is . . . yuck.  I don't want to talk about it.
  9. I wrote a guest blog post for Blog of a Maybe Teen Author's annual blog party.  That should go live on Thursday.
  10. I got a cavity, who's filling will be taking up most of the rest of my afternoon.
  11. My brother (who is one of the December Birthdays) is finally old enough to watch Lord of the Rings, and I promised I'd watch them with him.  At three hours per movie, that's a lot of time.
  12. Plus, all of the normally things that go along with getting ready for the holidays.
  13. And, there's a mouse in my bedroom that has been waking me up at night.  I'm sleeping in one of our other bedrooms for the time being.
  14. Okay. . .  I think that's it.  This is my filler/excuse/go check out Teen Author's blog party post
Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.