Friday, December 14, 2012

Guest Post Over At . . .

Hey my amazing readers!

Just wanted to give you a heads up that my guest post for Maybe a Teen Author is live now!  Emily is celebrating her second blogoversary and for the party, she's lined up a bunch of wonderful bloggers to guest post on her blog, including yours truly.  Though I don't quite measure up to the rest of her line up.  :)


So yeah!  Happy anniversary to Emily, and head over to her blog to check out my guest post.  (I'm a bit biased, but I think it's pretty good.)

Also just realized this is the first guest post I have ever done!  That was fun.

On a completely unrelated note, Inklined's first blogoversary is January 25.  Any suggestions for what I should do to celebrate?

1 comment:

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.