Friday, December 21, 2012

Well, I Woke Up . . .

Hello world!  Guess what?  We're still here.  Here's a photo that pretty much sums up my entire thoughts about the 12-21-12 apocalypse:

So yeah. . . I think a lot of people have some Christmas shopping they just now realized they need to do.  Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.  (If Christmas offends you, well, it's the day I choose to celebrate my Lord Jesus Christs birth.  So yeah, I guess if that is offensive to you, you should know that I don't plan to change.)

4 comments:

  1. Don't diss the Mayans. They did great work before they died out. Anyway it's nice that we're all still here and Christmas is right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not that I don't their achievements were impressive, it's just that they, like most cultures throughout history, didn't last.
      Thanks for commenting!
      ~Sarah Faulkner

      Delete
  2. I completely agree with that photo! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.