Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Reading Challenges

G'Day World!  How are you doin'?  I'm just dandy.  Thanks ever so much for askin'!  (and yes, I imagined all of that in a British accent.)
Okay, now that the pleasantries are over, I'm very excited to announce that Inklined is participating in its first EVER reading challenge!
Because I've never done one of these before, I decided to start with just one.  We'll maybe see if I try to fit in some more next year.  I chose to start out with the Debut Author Challenge.
For this challenge, you must read and review at least 12 YA/MG debut author's work that was published and read between January 1st and December 31st of 2013.  Shouldn't be all that hard.  Right?  Looking back at last year,  I read about 10.  So two more should be all that difficult.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, head over to hobbitsies.net to sign up.  I'm signed up as number 406.  That's a lot of participants.  I'll try to come out with a list of my 12 books sometime this month!
Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.