Monday, April 8, 2013

Camp NaNoWriMo Week 1 Update

Howdy from the land of tents, s'mores, and words!  I come bearing smokey clothes in need of much washing.
In case you didn't know, I've been holed up in my cabin with the wonderful Emily, Katelyn, and Bethany writing words.  It's been pretty amazing so far.  I'v decided to up my goal to 30K because a K a day is totally doable for me.  That being said, yesterday I was feeling more then a little bit discouraged with my somewhat lacking 4.5K when it should have been 7K.  Fortunately for me, yesterday was Sunday and in the second longest stretch of my writing career, I wrote 2.8K yesterday, bringing me back on track!
So I'm pretty happy with the way my novel stats are doing right now (although I haven't written yet today):
Though my cabin stats could be looking better:
Are you doing Camp NaNoWriMo?  If so, how's your writing going?  And if not, are you still writing this week?  How much have you written so far in April?  And if you'll pardon me, it's time for morning fire back and Camp NaNo and I'm late already.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the great work Sarah. I'm doing Camp NaNoWriMo too, and I'm keeping up. Just. It's awesome that you've bumped up your goal.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and so sorry it's taken me such a long time to return the visit. I've gotten so behind on everything blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.