Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Housekeeping

I'll try to keep this as just a short and sweet note.

My birthday is in a few short weeks.  I'll be 16.  I can't believe how quickly these first two years of high-school have passed.  It seemed just a few months ago I was squealing to my sister about how I was almost a middle school-er.

Now, I don't talk about numbers, stats, and the like too much.  (At least I hope I don't.  If you feel I do, please let me know in the comments.)

But as my Sweet 16 approaches, I have two thoughts for you.

1. It's always been a kind of secret goal of mine to reach 75 followers before I turned 16.  75 may not seem like much, but to me, it would be a huge deal.  So if you have some friends you think might be interested in my little corner of the blog-o-sphere, please, send them my way.  And we're only 3 people away.  That's, like, a person a week.  Totally doable, right?

2. I started this blog when I was 14.  Needless to say, I've changed and grown a lot since then.  My writing has improved.  I've written another novel.  My posts aren't in the strict format I used to hold them too.  And as I've grown, it's only far that my blog grow with me.  So what do you see lacking here?  Do you want more publishing talk?  More YA book talk?  The scoop on every little detail of my WiP?  (Trust me, you don't.)  What is this blog lacking, missing, or in need of?  I'd love to read your comment on what you think.

Thanks.  I seriously love blogging and getting to know so many of you!



6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Sarah! :D My birthday is in 6 short days, and I am super excited! (Of, course, I'm only turning the lowly 15, but whatever)

    I always love reading your blog, and am not completely sure how you could better it. :/ If I think of something I'll tell you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew your birthday was coming up! Happy early birthday, Hannah!

      I'm so glad you like my blog. I love reading each and every one of your comments! They always make me smile.

      ~Sarah

      Delete
  2. Happy early birthday!!! I'll see if I can scrounge up another follower for ya. :) As far as blogging goes, just blog about what you want to, and I'm sure it'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I join your blog to show as a follower?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First, you have to have a blogger account, which is the same as a Google account. Then you click the follow button on the right, near the top.
      Thanks!
      ~Sarah

      Delete

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.