Monday, July 8, 2013

Shameless Filler

I interrupt your regularly scheduled programming for two brief announcements.

One)  This is not a real blog post, even though I've been so good about posting every Monday for the last few weeks.  I'm sorry.  I cannot post because I didn't write a post ahead of time due to Fourth of July, and family time, and Despicable Me 2.  And Saturday the 6th through Thursday the 11th I'm on a mission trip with my wonderful youth group.  Wish me luck.

Two)  I still have not finished 'Novel Number 3' due to the reason mentioned above and also procrastination (which will be the subject of my next post.)  Until then, see you guys!  Hope you had a great 4th of July.  Now go have a great week!  I'll also leave you with a meme I happen to find funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.