Monday, January 6, 2014

In 2013, I Did

This time last year, I posted a list of some things I really wanted to accomplish in 2013.
Of that list, here are some things I didn't accomplish:
Write at least 2K a week
Reach at least 200 Blog posts (that one made number 93)
Read 100 books
Practice piano every day (I quite piano this semester)
Memorize at least 52 Bible verses
Finish (completely) my first novel (I did make progress, though)
Send out query letters to agents (Nothing ready)

Keep my room much more clean then it currently is (Not if the current standard is anything to go on.)

But there were also some things I did do:
Finish two novels
Take part in the Go Teen Writers 100 for 100 contest and complete this time
Take part in a NaNoWriMo
Reach 75 blog followers
Read at least 2 writing books
Learn to drive
Meet faithfully with my mentor
Take the PSAT for real
Pratice for the SAT
Work on essay writing skills
Purposefully build strong relationships with other girls in my community
Become a leader in my youth group
Find/make more time for being with and hanging out with people

Critique someone else's novel and get mine critiqued--I only kind of did this.  I got mine critiqued, but I only critiqued a two partial stories and a full short story.

While there are some things I wish I had done that I didn't do, all in all, it's been a really great writing year.  

What about you?  What did you get done in 2013?  What did you want to do that you didn't?  What did you want to do that you hoped to?



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.