Thursday, July 31, 2014

Inspiration Thursday

Hey guys!  So my favorite writing blog, Go Teen Writers, has recently started in increase in their number of posts they've done this by writing little, small posts with inspirational writing quotes.  This has inspired me to do something of my own.

I've been thinking about posting about things that inspire me for a while now.  Today you get a song.  Who knows what you'll get next week.


What did you think of the song? Inspiring?  What's inspiring you right now? What do you think of this style blog post? Leave a comment and let me know. Also, I'd love to see some of the things at inspire you. Tweet me a link to  your post, leave the link in the comments, or get my attention in some other way!  And be sure to use the Inspiration Thursday picture in your post!

Thanks for reading!


4 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love that song.

    Inspirational music and posts and everything is just, well, inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like the song. Had you heard it before?
      Thanks for reading!
      ~Sarah

      Delete
  2. Hi Sarah! Something's with my Internet, so I don't see the song. :/ I was wondering, do you have a blog theme/posting schedule or something? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The video is Hope Can Change Everything. I try to post every Monday and the occasional Thursday. I write about YA books, writing YA books, and publishing. I also blog about my own experiences with writing, as well as the projects I'm working on right now. Thanks for stopping by!
      ~Sarah

      Delete

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.