Thursday, August 21, 2014

Inspiration Thursday: Good Character

Happy Inspiration Thursday.  I thought I would take a break from the music videos and go with a quote.  Sometimes I think about what makes a good character.  And I don't mean that in the interesting character sort of way. I mean a character that is truly working for the side of light.  Here's the quote that's inspiring me today:




{Via Pinterest. No Copyright infringement intended.}

What did you think of the quote? What is your character? What about the 'character' of your characters? Do you find it inspiring? What's inspiring you right now? Leave a comment and let me know. Also, I'd love to see some of the things at inspire you. Tweet me a link to your post, leave the link in the comments, or get my attention in some other way! And be sure to use the Inspiration Thursday picture in your post!

1 comment:

  1. ah.. good quote. it can be hard to make characters real enough. Like, they have to have some flaws, right? but they can't be this horrible person or the reader won't sympathize...
    but anyway. what's inspiring me right now is EVERYTHING. i have one more week free of school work left and summer is still going string. my creativity is bubbling over, so to speak.
    have a lovely day.
    -Abigail

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.