Thursday, August 14, 2014

Inspiration Thursday: Kings and Queens

Every little girl loves princess and princes, right?  Well, I like to think I've grown up a little since then. My current obsessions are Kings and Queens.

 {Song: Kings and Queens by Audio Adrenaline}

What did you think of the song? Do you find it inspiring?  What's inspiring you right now? Leave a comment and let me know. Also, I'd love to see some of the things at inspire you. Tweet me a link to  your post, leave the link in the comments, or get my attention in some other way!  And be sure to use the Inspiration Thursday picture in your post!

P.S. I'm sad because my senior year of high-school started yesterday. It seems like there is still so much of high-school left, but at the same time, so little.

Have a great week and see you Monday!


5 comments:

  1. I love this song but this was the first time seeing the video; thanks for posting! Also, are you really a senior in high school? You just seem much more mature in your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I am just a senior. I come from a big family, and it was always important to my family that they raised their kids to be mature. Thank you for saying so, though. When I looked for the song to put in my post it was my first time seeing the video, too. I love it now!
      ~Sarah

      Delete
  2. Aw, sucks, the video doesn't like me and is prejudice to my country. ;) Heh. I'll have to search it out on youtube myself. I love kings and queens in books. I never really was into princesses (my sister was though), I went straight for QUEEN. Why partially rule when you can have it all?
    xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Why partially rule when you can have it all?" That is such a Cait-like comment! Hopefully you can find the video okay. I linked to it on YouTube so that people with troubles could click over to there.
      Thanks for commenting!
      ~Sarah

      Delete
  3. I love this song! Also, I have quite a few friends that are seniors, and a lot of them say that they still feel like they're freshman. Most of them are also sad like you because they feel like they're going to miss high school. As for me, I'm an incoming freshman, so this year should be really exciting for me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.