Thursday, September 11, 2014

Inspiration Thursday: Pinterest Board of the Week

Hey guys! I hope you're having a fantastic week.
I know I missed Inspiration Thursday, but I'm back this week and ready for business. This week, instead of a photo, piece of music, or video, I have a Pinterest Board I want to introduce to you.


Click photo or here to visit board.

What do you think of the board? Inspiring?  I hope so! What's inspiring you lately?  What have you written in the past few weeks that you think was particularly 'inspired?'  Leave a comment and let me know, or better yet write up and Inspiration Thursday post of your own.

Have a great week, and thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. I went and followed it, it looks amazing! I love having nice inspirational pins on my feed, and I love to share them :)

    I've been really inspired lately by seeing God's work in me. It's making me want to not give up on my stories, either! I'm trying to see things as a work in progress. I've almost written 15,000 words in my new book which is pretty exciting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the board! I'm very close to finishing my WIP, and having pictures on Pinterest to support the images in my mind has been very helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.