Sunday, May 22, 2016

A long overdue life update

So it's been a little while. Just shy of a year, actually. Turns out college is hard and time consuming. When it comes down to it, blogging comes in after both studying and writing on my list of priorities. I have still been writing. I actually became a senior staff member at my college's newspaper, which is kind of a big deal. So I donned the hat of journalist and let the hat of fiction writer and blogger gather dust in the corner. It will continue to gather dust a little longer, I'm afraid.

In other news, I started another blog. I know that I already have a blog which I let sit derelict for just a nose shy of a year. But this new blog is beautiful and has a very specific purpose. On it I will be documenting my nine week adventure volunteering in the Dominican Republic this summer. If you're interested, check it out. If not, maybe I'll blog here about writing a little more in the year to come. You never know.

Seriously, I think this blog is just beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the Dominican Republic, hope you have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome, rudeness is not. 'Nough said.